What is SCHOOL REGISTER
The PDF of this post can be downloaded from the links given below.
- A register is an authoritative list of kind of information. Register is to keep record of something officially. Register in schools are used to keep official students records by an academic institution’s registrar.
- School registers are mostly books, documents and files in which information of school regarding academic and non-academic activities, important events are kept.
- It provides accurate statistical reports to the parents, society and government. It also helps to have a proper control and coordination between HRD elements, infrastructure, facilities and budgets.
NEED AND IMPORTANCE
- The purpose of the register is to better organize record keeping and ensure there is efficient system for keeping and passing on information.
- It is historical record and can be used for checking any information accurately at any instance of time.
- They facilitate continuity in the administration of a school. It also provides information of ex-students.
- They serve as data book on which both school head and staff and students can draw on.
KINDS OF REGISTERS
Different types of registers are used in schools to keep the records which are maintained by school administrators and teachers:-
- LOG BOOK- It contains a complete record of the important events that occur during a session. The headmaster is the only authority to make entries in the log book.
- ATTENDANCE REGISTER- It contains daily record of the students who are present in the school and of absentees. It involves calculations like average daily attendance. It is maintained by the class teacher.
- TEACHER’S ATTENDANCE REGISTER- It records daily attendance of the teachers, school maintains the teachers’ attendance register. It shows the time of arrival and departure of teachers on each day. It is maintained by headmaster.
- FEE REGISTER- It is used to keep details of payment when pupil pay fee and receipt issued to that effect.
- EXAMINATION REGISTER- After examination, the marks and the progress of the pupil is entered in this register.
- STOCK REGISTER- This register keeps information of all the movable property of the school.
- CORRESPONDENCE REGISTER- All relevant letter received from parents as well as replies sent to them should be recorded. Orders, circulars and notices are also safely kept in the files.
- VISITOR’S BOOK- During the course of an academic year, a number of important visitors, inspectors and guests pay visit to the school. Their opinions and suggestions all are recorded in this book.
- CASH BOOK- It keeps the record of all the money transactions occurring from day to day in the school.
MAINTENANCE OF REGISTER
Maintenance of registers are very important, it forms core of any institutions. They provide deep insight into the state and status of the institution. A register can be maintained in following ways-
- Cover of register should contain the name of the school, serial number of register, name of the register, date of opening & closing of register.
- Pages of register should be numbered.
- Registers should be kept neat and tidy.
- Register should be checked periodically.
Attendance register is a tool to record the regularity of a student, teacher, and employee on a day to day basis. Previously, the attendance registers were physically maintained on the paper sheets or books. Slowly and gradually with the increase of usage of computers, people started maintaining records on the computers.
Basically two types of attendance registers are maintained in school-
- EMPLOYEE ATTENDANCE REGISTER: It is used to maintain the records of the presence, absence or leave etc. related to each employee.
- STUDENT ATTENDANCE REGISTER: It is used to maintain record of presence, absence or leave of each student by class teacher.
Presence is marked by ‘P’, absent is marked by ‘A’ and leave is marked with ‘L’. Absent and leave are generally marked with red pen.
NEED AND IMPORTANCE OF ATTENDANCE REGISTER
- Attendance registers are very useful in keeping record of presence and absence of student’s daily, and average attendance of students and teachers.
- Attendance register also helps in maintaining record of names and data about each student in particular class.
- It also contains details of student. It helps in maintaining record of daily attendance and helps in calculation of average attendance of each student of each academic year.
- Many school maintains web based record of student’s attendance. Many school uses biometric attendance system but in schools it is mostly for employees.
For Download – Click Here
- संचयी अभिलेख (cumulative record)- अर्थ, परिभाषा, आवश्यकता और महत्व, उद्देश्य, विशेषताएँ, उपयोग, लाभ, सीमाएं (हानी)
- Cumulative record- meaning and definition, importance/need and purpose, uses-advantages-disadvantages
- अभिलेख- अभिलेखों की आवश्यकता , अभिलेखों के प्रकार , अभिलेखों का रखरखाव , निष्कर्ष
- पंजिका- पंजिका की आवश्यकता , पंजिका के प्रकार , पंजिका का रखरखाव , निष्कर्ष
- परीक्षा फल के बारे में जानकारी (Information about Report card)
- उपस्थिति पंजिका तथा उनके प्रकार (Attendance register and their types)
- सम्प्रेषण (Communication)- सम्प्रेषण की प्रकृति एवं विशेषताएँ, सम्प्रेषण की प्रक्रिया, सम्प्रेषण के प्रकार
- ब्लूम के शैक्षिक उद्देश्य का वर्गीकरण (Bloom’s Classification of objectives) ब्लूम टेक्सोनॉमी (bloom’s taxonomy in Hindi)
- अभिभावक शिक्षक संघ (Parent Teacher Association in hindi -PTA)- कार्य, आवश्यकता, लाभ, उद्देश्य, शिक्षक तथा अभिभावक की भूमिका
- अभिभावक शिक्षक संघ (PTA meeting in hindi)
- विद्यालय प्रार्थना सभा (School Assembly)
Disclaimer: sarkariguider.com केवल शिक्षा के उद्देश्य और शिक्षा क्षेत्र के लिए बनाई गयी है। हम सिर्फ Internet पर पहले से उपलब्ध Link और Material provide करते है। यदि किसी भी तरह यह कानून का उल्लंघन करता है या कोई समस्या है तो Please हमे Mail करे- email@example.com